Tuesday, June 1, 2010

my first rodeo




hope you kittens had a nice long weekend!

i have big news...tomorrow i am heading to DALLAS for the first time ever. how fun is that going to be?!

once the work is out of the way - all day everyday basically - i will be able to relax and see my dear friend kells bells (no her real name is not kells bells, it's kelly, funny though!)..brief background on kelly - worked side by side in cubicle land in nyc 2 years ago, kelly moved to austin, i moved to kitty city 2 years later...in the midst of all things terrifying, may it be a pending move, growing as an individual, a scary boss lady, or choosing what to order for lunch, she supported me through it all, and has been by my side spirit and strength wise ever since we met. she has been a rock in my life to say the least. and NOW for the first time in 2 years i will get to hug her neck on saturday afternoon!!! mahhhh so excited..

other than that i would really like to vintage shop and eat corn on the cob, wherever that may be...

any suggestions are appreciated!
yippeee - yeeeeeeeeee haww!!

xo marysue

1 comment:

  1. Mary Sue, I love your guts and can hardly wait to see your pretty little face. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and great source of strength.

    You are an absolute blessing to me!

    xoxo
    Kells bells

    ReplyDelete

 

avandia